Thursday, August 18, 2011

dream a little dream









*all images courtesy of Apartment Therapy

So, we're moving from our little Venice beach shack back to Echo Park at the end of the month. We found an amazing bungalo in EP (complete with peeling paint / doll-skin exterior shell) and of course, I'm itching to decorate. So I decided to hit the design sites for inspiration. Well, while scrolling through the interwebs, I saw my friends Kathryn Bentley & David Scheid's EP abode profiled on Apartment Therapy.

Their home makes me want to:
a) paint my new place asap
b) take a trip to the desert to thrift
c) sign-up for a pottery class
d) make throw pillows out of my collection of vintage textiles
e) frame and hang all of our artwork
f) learn ikebana

Do you lovedy-dove KB's style? Then you want to get your mitts on her jewels asap. She designs two lines, Kathryn Bentley Jewelry and Dream Collective.

Live in LA? Visit KB's store that she shares with handbag designer Claire Vivier: Vivier and Bentley. Bring your wallet. You will want to leave adorned with bags and baubles, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment